So... family, friends, and frequent followers... Ashley and I have a question. We'll it's actually more like a survey. For the past couple of months we've been brooding over this subject and we're almost 97.9% sure we've reached our decision. However, we thought it would be fun to ask each of our valued readers what their opinion is with regard to this life changing matter.
First, the question: When should Ashley and Nate get married?
Second, the options: Some time in January or May
Third, the madness behind each option: Why January and Why May
- Ashley and Nate don't have to endure 5 more months of painfully miserable separation during the week. (Nate and his gasoline tab are getting sick of the round-trip drive from Pocatello to Provo almost every weekend)
- They can begin to reap benefits much sooner. Nate reap the benefits of Ashley's cooking expertise on a daily basis. Ashley reap the benefits of being entertained by Nate's silliness on a daily basis.
- When you're engaged, you love someone and want to spend every waking moment with that person. Who wants to wait another 6 months and 20 days?
1. "It's cold! Who wants a January wedding?"(Ash) May is a much warmer time of year.
2. It's not the prettiest time of year. Well maybe that's an understatement. It's butt ugly in Ashley's opinion. She didn't use those exact words, but you can imagine who did.
3. Ashley would be stressed out with planning a wedding for January while finishing up a tough semester. May gives Ashley more time to help Sally plan the wedding.
4. Ashley can finish another semester of school at BYU, which means one semester closer to graduation.
Fourth, the decision: January or May. You decide...